LIFE GOALS


This time we are focusing on our life goal with an individual activity in our lecture time. We were advised to came with a bristle board and asked to design a visual explanation about our life goals. So first we separated  our goals into three main categories.
  1. Academic goals
  2. Professional goals
  3. Personal goals


PERSONAL GOALS

Here i mentioned three main personal goals of me. That is............................

At 25 years old: I wish to buy a motor bike especially Apache RTR. this is my first personal upcoming goal.

At 26 years old: In this age i want to build my own small house and this is one of my important goal at this time.

At 27 years old: I think after i build my house it's a perfect time for marriage life and at 27 i want to marry my life partner. This is going to be a turning point i think in my life. 

ACADEMIC GOALS

Here i mentioned three main personal goals of me. That is............................

At 22 years old: This is the very first life goal that i want to achieve quickly. Those are wants to join in AIESEC club of kelaniya university because  it is a well known club and it worth a lot in my future and also i want to get a university color in the same year and i like to get it through carom.

At 24 years old: This is an important time in my life because i wants to get my degree in this period.


PROFESSIONAL GOALS

Here i mentioned three main personal goals of me. That is............................

At 24 years old: At this age i eager to know the programming languages like java, c, c++, c#, python. so i wants to study those subjects and get a knowledge about them.

At 25 years old: Here in this time i wants to find a good satisfying job for me to lead my life.

At 30 years old: By using the experiences i wants to build a small software company. This is one of the biggest challenge in my career.

At 40 years old: I wants to become one of the best software engineer in the society. 

HOME

Comments

Post a Comment